Anybody have questions for Tom Fulp?

Go down

Anybody have questions for Tom Fulp?

Post  SushiGummy/GeorgeBoden on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm going to Comic Con this week, and I'll be hanging around the Newgrounds/Behemoth booth a lot, because I always do. If you guys have any questions relating to this project that you'd like me to ask Tom Fulp (creator of Newgrounds), post them here and I'll see what I can do.

Once again, sorry about my general lack of writing lately. I have been coming up with ideas, but I'm completely swamped for the next week or so. Hopefully I'll find a chance to post some stuff before I go to Comic Con.
SushiGummy/GeorgeBoden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anybody have questions for Tom Fulp?

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:24 pm

No worries about the writing George, life comes first always. Everyone is gonna have periods where they are busy. But yeah, if you are talking to Tom Fulp, ask him what he thinks is most important to a successful indie game. I'm sure he has some insight from working on his hits from Behemoth. Also, tell him I've been a fan for a long time, I actually even did a 30 minute long presentation on the history and evolution of Newgrounds.com earlier this year for a projects class in university. Also, have fun George Smile

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://elgp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down